US $ payment methods. Easiest and cheapest first.
- ACH (automatic check handling). Email a voided check or routing and account numbers.
- Chase Quick Pay to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deposit at a Chase Bank, a check to “Kef International” with “Kef International 250928329”on the back. This takes 1 week for funds to appear.
- Wire Chase Bank, 1500 N Vine St, Hollywood, CA 90028; routing #322271627, Account of Kef International, account # 250928329; Swift code: CHASUS33 Add $20 for processing
- Credit Card Add 3.5% fee for Visa and MasterCard, 4.7% for cards from outside the United States. Email Joan@kefintl.com your card number, date, cardholder name, and 3 number code. Sorry, we cannot accept American Express.
- Transfer from an Israeli bank or deposit a shekel check at any Bank Hapoalim.
Hapoalim 12, Branch 748, Acct. 503757, Kef International LTD. For Shekels ONLY.
FYI: By far the cheapest, easiest, and fastest way to get shekels is to transfer dollars to
Money Change Y.L email@example.com, tel. 02-678-0000, Ron, Isaac, and Itamar.
For any questions about payments, please contact either Joan or Daniel in our office:
Joan: firstname.lastname@example.org, extension 103, or click here to make an appointment to speak to Joan: https://calendly.com/joan-3
Daniel: Daniel@kefintl.com, extension 102, or click here to make an appointment to speak to Daniel: http://calendly.com/daniel-241